User avatar

Naina Chan

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not my Own Chapter 3

    I awoke at six, wanting an hour to myself before I would meet my new tutor. Ella was still asleep, and Allen was at work already. Yeah, so I’d just ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you are a nerd when you cry because you got a 96 and not a 100. I so did that today. ^_^ Long live nerds!

    Dec 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not my Own Chapter 2

    The picture of Ella and Allen, embracing each other in front of a tropical sunset, is a prized possession in this cursed household. It was their honeymoon. They never take ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: In More Ways Than One

    Hi! It's Naina Chan from the chat room! That was touching. Family is vital to a child's life... that was so sweet. My dad actually had surgery today.... but he's ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not my Own Chapter 1

    Thank you! I couldn't have done it without all the help!

    Dec 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not my Own Chapter 1

    Hi Suzuhara! Thanks so much for the advice! Wow, I didn't know all that... I'll redo the chapter as quick as possible. I'm usually write fanfiction or fantasy, so this ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not my Own Chapter 1

    Hi! Thanks so much for the feedback! I edited it, so I hope it's better now. I'm glad someone took the time to help little old me.

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not my Own Chapter 1

    My mother holds my death sentence in her hands. I fiddle with the hem of my shirt, awaiting her response, even though I already know what it is. Ella, for ...

    Dec 8, 2009


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot